Forthcoming Events Click here to view forthcoming events
Wednesday, 19th October 2016
8:30 AM - 10:30 AMDetails
Wednesday, 9th November 2016
9:00 AM - 4:30 PMDetails
Thursday, 1st December 2016
4:30 PM - 6:00 PMDetails
Welcome to City HR
The City HR Association was founded in 1973 as the professional body for HR in organisations and sectors that support the City of London. Our agenda is driven by and on behalf of our members, many of whom are employers in financial and professional services but increasingly from other sectors too.
Our mission is to provide our HR members with the tools, research, best practice documents and expertise to support the challenges facing their businesses. This is achieved through knowledge-sharing, training and peer networking aimed at professionals at all levels and across all areas of HR. Above all, we act with one voice for our members on people issues.
The services provided include:
- Lobbying and representation on people issues
- HR Training and knowledge-sharing on City, employment law, HR generalist and specialist activities
- Best practice development and toolkits
- HR benchmarking on reward, regulation, employee policies and HR practices
- Collaboration on City and National HR Issues
- Providing a discussion forum for all aspects of HR
- Working with market experts to support the sector
To find out more about how City HR can help you click here.
Zika and employees – an unfortunate Olympic challenge more
Employment law in Indonesia: 10 key facts more
Ten things you didn’t know about employment law in Brazil more